Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 7 Update

Started Sept 8th, 2010
Starting weight: 260.4
Weight as of Oct 25th, 2010: 248

After a good week of eating and exercising I stepped on the scale Monday at 6pm and I lost weight! I lost 4.4lbs! Wow! That's the most I've lost in a week. The Weightwatchers website said I lost too much and I need to slow down. It does seem like a lot of weight in just a week. All I can think I did difference was actually stick to a plan. Saturday and Sunday I had big meals but I save my points for dinner. I am excited, I am almost at my 5% goal -- 247!!!

I went to Old Navy on Saturday to look around. I am pleased to share that I now fit into an XL. For the past year or so I've been having to buy XXL. Anything that was XL fit too snug. =) I am wondering if I should have even bought anything. Either way, the thermal I purchased look good. I didn't feel too conscious of my belly showing. It's starting to go down! Same thing with work clothes. I am able to fit into work clothes that hasn't fit in a long time. I bought some brown pants months ago and unfortunately, they didn't fit. They do now! I don't want to be pleased with just that thought. I need to continue the fight... I want to be forced to buy smaller pant size! No more 18/20 for me... soon.

Today wasn't great food wise. I had oatmeal for breakfast and found out that almonds are really high in points! I didn't know this! I went to lunch with our District manager, security manager and a few other center managers... we had CHINESE FOOD! It was so delicious but I doubt that it was healthy... or clean for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment