Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tracking with TJ

Alright... I am in need of some motivation. TJ said we should track together! That sounds like a great idea!

Breakfast:
1 1/2 cups of Oatmeal w/ 1 TBSP of brown sugar and 1 TBSP of almonds

Snack:
Voskos Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch: (my sandwich was soggy when I tried to eat it)
3 oz of Chicken
1 Fiber one bar
85 grams of string beans
7 oz of broccoli

Dinner:
1 Wheat tortilla
5 oz of chicken breast
2 oz of low fat Mexican blend cheese
1/2 cup of tomato
1/2 of avocado

I didn't eat much today. I was starving by the time I got home today. I rushed to go vote and eat! Last night, I bought a whole chicken at Costco. I cleaned it of all it's meat and put it away in a container. This way I can make sandwiches, burritos, tacos, whenever I want. Yay for Costco!

I will be going to the gym today... as soon as I'm done typing. (I am participating in #NovGTD-- November Go The Distance by FatgirlvsWorld aka Robby. I have pledged 75 miles of elliptical, 75 on the bike, 25 on the treadmill. Let's see how I do!

2 comments:

  1. I love that chicken from Costco! Great way to plan for FAST meals! :) WHOOHOO for a great day of tracking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably be adding a Yoplait smoothie because I'm still hungry! I had no cash on me to buy lunch.

    ReplyDelete