Friday, October 29, 2010

Bouncing Back

I hate the feeling of not being in control. The past 2 days are a perfect example of that. After I had my accident (see here) I couldn't get a hold of it and say Okay it happened now get over it. Instead, I ate. I ate my emotions away. Here a copy of what I had: (for accountability purposes)

Wednesday:
1 1/2 cups Oatmeal w/ 1 TBSP of brown sugar & 1 TBSP of almonds

2 cups of Spaghetti Squash
1 Chicken breast, grilled

3 cups Frozen Yogurt  (11 pts!!!)
1/2 Blueberries
1/2 cup of raspberries
1/4 cup of dried cranberries

1 Chicken breast, grilled
1 serving of Zucchini and Spaghetti Squash Lasagna


Thursday:
1cup Oatmeal w/ 1 TBSP of brown sugar & 1 TBSP of sunflower seeds
7 (estimate) Hershey's Kisses
1 Pumpkin Butterfinger (don't know how may pts, 10?)

1 1/2 cups of strawberries
2 cups of grapes
2 servings of Zucchini & Spaghetti Squash Lasagna  (with extra cheese)
10 pieces of Chettos Puffs

4 pieces of some meat my mom made
1 1/2 servings of Zucchini & Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
1 Taco with about 4oz of ground beef 80/20

I was amazed at how much junk I put into my body the past couple of days. I 'm sure that there is something in there that I missed. To be honest, I don't want to eat like that anymore. I've said this before, I used to lie to people that I had eaten already and would stuff myself with more food. I felt that way last night. I wanted to tell my boyfriend that I hadn't eaten as much as I had. I told him anyway.

I hadn't felt the feeling of being REALLY full in a few weeks. Wednesday and Thursday, I felt like this. I was feeding my body more food than it was asking me for. I caught myself looking at the cereal on top of the fridge looking for a quick fix of sweets. I didn't get any. Instead I poured a cold glass of water. I knew this would all be emotional but I didn't think I'd be crying so much! I've been behaving this way all my life. I remember days when I would eat as much as I could because I said I would start my diet on Monday. It was always, this is the Monday. Well, this is my Thursday to bounce back. I cannot let 2 days define my week or me!

=)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so great, we all have those days where we loose track of our goals. The real challenge is to recognize that you where off track and change it! You have been doing awesome just remember the 4.4lbs you lost!!!! That's AMAZING..I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete