Wednesday, October 6, 2010

21 Things about me

Today, I was inspired by Athletecomback to share 21 things about me. Many people don't know but I don't welcome new people very well. I try and I have to admit I have gotten better throughout the years. So here's a bit about me:

1- I can't save $ to save my life.
2- I don't have a relationship with my sisters.
3- I sometimes sit in my office and wonder what the heck I'm doing with my life. (I'm 26 and haven't really figured things out... I manage a store but that's not all I want to do.)
4- I snore like a bear.
5- My boyfriend has a few nicknames for me, Mousy-Doggy-Lobster-Polar Bear (I love him so much)
6- I am very insecure around other women.
7- I have an A carved into the left side of my left ankle. (I was young and "in loev")
8- I'm messy! VERY messy!
9- I talk to myself when I'm alone.
10- I lose my tweezers all the time.
11- My brother has been diagnosed with Autism and mild retardationg (he is 10).
12- I don't wash my car very often, I probably should. It's always dusty!
13- I don't do onions. I hate the taste, smell and even the sight of them!
14- I scribble when I'm on the phone and there is pen and paper in front of me.
15- I need to hugged sometimes.
16- I'm not a good role model for my siblings. (I lived hard and fast when I was young)
17- I don't finish things I start. Trying to work on that!
18- I get scared easy yet I love to tell scary stories and watch Ghosthunters =)
19- I need to have my phone at least 2 feet from me at all times! I'm addicted to my phone! Or like my pops says, I'm a slave to my phone.
20- I like to make plans. I need to know what I'm doing and when I'm doing it... I guess it's part of what I do at work.
21- I don't want to go to my 10 yr HS reunion. I didn't like many people in HS.

So there you have it, 21 things you didn't know about me and not sure if you want to know.

Paula

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this...thanks for posting 21 things about yourself. Awesome!!

    2. I pray that your relationship with your sister comes around soonest.

    5. hahahaha, how cute!!

    6. You don't have to be around me.

    13. Oh my, I love my onions. You can have my spinach and I will take your onions, deal?

    ReplyDelete