Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Nemesis!

I was confused when my team member walked into my office today and said, "We have LUNCH!". I said to her, "Umm, yes I do, upstairs" ( I repeated this about 3 times... then she disappeared for a second and brought over 2, not 1,2 Large boxes of my nemesis... PIZZA!

I tried to resist. I couldn't. It smelled so good. I thought of only having one piece, to get rid of the instant craving. As I walked over to the box and reached in, I grabbed TWO slices. I paid for it about an hour later. I could feel my heartburn acting up. It's a burning in my throat that I can only take for so long. I popped 2 Tumbs and the pain went away. --Note: another reason I decided to take this one was because of my heartburn. I would wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I couldn't breathe. My throat would burn and eventually I would throw up what I had eaten throughout the day. Not sexy! Usually I could see a black film of some kind and everything had to come out for me to feel okay again. This went on for a few months. And I must say, haven't happened since I starting WeightWatchers!-- I can't let this keep on happening to me.

I love what  Sheryl said on twitter after I ate my slices of pizza, "@ don't consider that "no willpower". That sounds negative. It's just life! acknowledge it move on,it could have been worse! :)"  ,I love her advise. Because I can dwell on the fact that I ate those two slices and eat shit for the rest of the WEEK or I can acknowledge it and MOVE ON!!! I am moving on! (Please check out her blog , she's an awesome blogger). Her comment made me feel better about the whole pizza thing. Thank you Sheryl. Now I gotta get going, must go to the gym and get some cardio (and miles for #OctGTD) in.

No comments:

Post a Comment